Wheelbase RV rental software makes your life easier and your RV rental business more profitable. In our last update, we described a new feature we integrated called Segment. Segment makes using other tools like Facebook and Google Analytics tracking fast and easy which, in turn, helps you understand what your renters are looking for. This insight can change the way you run your business.
Word is Getting Out
In the past two weeks, the Wheelbase phone has been ringing off the hook as more and more RV dealers like you sign up with the Wheelbase software. They tell us they’re hearing about us from each other (thank you for spreading the news!), and now the media is starting to catch on, too.
Then RV Pro joined in. (You probably know the magazine RV Pro from your desk or the side table in your company’s waiting room.) And finally RV Daily Report covered the Coach-Net and Wheelbase partnership. It’s been a bonanza month for Wheelbase RV rental software.
But just because people are excited about Wheelbase doesn’t mean we stop working on new features. Here’s the latest:
Customer Followup After Checkout
We’ve made it a whole lot easier for you to see which customers have fallen off during the checkout process. When a renter is on your company website, they’ll enter their name and email to start the quote. You can now access a list of those renters who left before they finished checking out so that you can follow up with them (and make more money). Under “Quotes,” you’ll see a new tab called Abandoned Checkouts. This is where our list of followups is.
Bugs Fixes and Improvements Made
- Improved quotes/reservations exports to be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where agent/employee tracking wasn’t working on new quotes.
- Added tax support to usage based items like mileage and generator hours.
- Improved transaction reports to more accurately record refund dates.
- Improved checkout flow for renters coming through Outdoorsy to ensure they answer the same questions as your other renters.
- We now allow cash and check refunds, as well as credit card.
For more ways to move your rental business forward go to www.wheelbasepro.com and schedule a demo today.