One of our most often requested features is adding the ability to include contracts and terms with your quotes and reservation receipts. We’re happy to announce that starting today you can now do so on your Outdoorsy dashboard.
Including documents with all reservations
To make sure all future reservations and quotes have the correct documents attached, you can open up your account settings and click “Reservation Documents”. Any files you upload here will automatically be included on all quotes moving forward. The documents will also be attached to any emailed quotes or receipts moving forward.
Sending documents to a renter
If you have some documents or files you need to send to a specific renter, but don’t want to include them on all reservations, you can do so easily by attaching them to a message for your renter.
If you need to see a list of files you’ve shared with your renter, or would like to remove their access to a particular file, you can switch over to the “Documents & Files” tab and adjust their sharing settings
Small Changes & Bug Fixes
- [Update] Conversations are now visible on reservation pages
- [Change] Payments are no longer the primary page. You can view a renters payments by clicking on the “Transactions” tab.
- [Update] You can now edit file names
- [Bugfix] Resolved an issue where some file types weren’t allowed to be uploaded
- [Bugfix] Resolved an issue where some reservations would not let you manage the security deposit after an RV was returned
- [Bugfix] Resolved an issue where some reservations wouldn’t show up on a customers history
Send Documents with Reservations & Improved Messaging was originally published in Outdoorsy Development on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.